Strengthen the relationships among LTCCC members and with the Mayor and his staff
What goals have been met?
- Find interested individuals to strategically fill vacant slots
- Offer orientations to new members
- Track member attendance
What goals remain outstanding?
- Expand the membership of the Nominating Committee
- Shorten the time from LTCCC approval to Mayoral appointment
- More regular follow-up with members who have not attended regularly
Areas for Collaboration?
- Consider agenda topics from newish members to help folks learn of their work and their constituent’s issues.
- Outline process and make recommendations for LTCCC members to sit on the Oversight and Accountability Committee of the Dignity Fund.
- Shorten the timeline for approval for members to two months or less
- LTCCC fills all vacant slots within 3 months
- Members who cannot regularly attend meetings are thanked, welcomed to attend as guests and replace with new members
- All member (and existing members) are offered opportunity for orientation
- Reschedule most recent new member orientation (within a month)
- Expand committee (within 2 months)
- Bring a recommendation to the LTCCC re: Dignity Fund process (November meeting)
- Discuss appointment process with Mayor’s representatives (within 1 month)
CoChairs of the Nominations CommitteeMarie Jobling